Monday 13 January 2014

reflection

 
                      I always take a time to look back on past works that have molded me into ma better student. I would like to be remembered as someone who worked hard to get where I am right now. To be an example that nothing is impossible.
                       I started out knowing nothing about my present lessons like in notepad. But it was along the road to stardom that I actually realized that this subject chooses me. I’m the type of person who’s passionately curious. When I want to focus on something, I make sure that I am able to do my best and excel in that. All the lessons were opportunities for to improve as a student and to prove the skills I have learned through the year. There is a stage wherein I should go a notch higher over everything. This made me more prepared for a higher level of learning.  I always make sure I prepare myself before any challenge.

                      It’s like a process, it’s like growing up as you go through it, you encounter things that will make you a better person. Right choices, wise decisions, and support from my family is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment